Cancel My Account Please

patric...@bhsl.com

Jun 26, 2015, 4:48:40 AM6/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

Please could you help - I can log onto the IDE but can not log onto the support portal to post this there. There is no obvious way to do this in the IDE either.

Effective immediately, please close the account for my domain. I understand all the data will be deleted in 30 days. I have cancelled the paypal subscription.

Our customer account number is 113721403772698835

I looked at the product for a few months but it was not right for us.

Thanks
Patrick

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 26, 2015, 7:54:34 AM6/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, patric...@bhsl.com
Hi Patrick,

We have escalated your request within the team, and will update you soon on this

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 27, 2015, 6:40:01 AM6/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, patric...@bhsl.com
Hi Patrick,

We have cancelled the subscription of the account (113721403772698835).