Print value of P_result in spreadsheet

cd...@dacompsc.net

Nov 14, 2014, 7:11:17 PM11/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I am trying to print the result of the variable $ (P_result.feed.entry.updated) in a spreadsheet but display the result in the spreadsheet prints only "$ (P_result.feed.entry.updated)" could someone help me ?
In Fifure 1 show the script that i use for print the value in the spreadsheet.
In Figure 2 show the variable that I need to deploy in the spreadsheet.

Regeads
Marcos glez

1.1.PNG
2.PNG

thoshino

Nov 14, 2014, 7:17:18 PM11/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, cd...@dacompsc.net
Hi,

It seems you have ( and ).

Can you try using { and } ?

Let me know if this fixes your issue,

Taka
Message has been deleted

cd...@dacompsc.net

Nov 17, 2014, 5:33:47 PM11/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, cd...@dacompsc.net
Hi
I changed the ( ) for{ } but i have some errors, Could you help me?

Regeads
scrip2.PNG
scrip3.PNG
script1.PNG

Sushma Padidela

Nov 17, 2014, 6:36:39 PM11/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, cd...@dacompsc.net
Hi,

Can i know what do have in the P_result and from where are you getting that? Is P_result an output of some connector task?

Thanks,
Sushma

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sushma Padidela

Nov 17, 2014, 7:42:29 PM11/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Carolina Díaz Martínez
Hi,

I figured out that "Fecha" means date. So if you want to store the current date and time when the data is being added to spreadsheet then you can write:
<gsx:fecha>${now("MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss z")}</gsx:fecha>

and also the names in the "gsx" tags are column names of the spreadsheet. They should not be in capital letters or should not have spaces even if you have them in the spreadsheet column names.

You can look in the description of the connector "Add a row [v3]". Attached screenshot.

If you have a manual task and want to add the date and time to the spreadsheet when the manual task was updated then you can store ${now("MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss z")} in an output variable in the manual task and use that variable in the fecha gsx tag.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

add_row_to _spreadsheet.png

Sushma Padidela

Nov 19, 2014, 2:41:39 PM11/19/14
to Carolina Díaz Martínez, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Carolina,

Your code says <gsx:fecha>${"P_result.feed.entry.updated"}</gsx:fecha> but in the  screenshot which you sent in previous email, the order looks like ${P_branch_21.entry.updated} there is no feed in your screenshot so you should not use that. In order to get the exact order of the variable you want, you can click on the variable "updated" from process report and click "copy" at the top you will get the correct order.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Carolina Díaz Martínez <cd...@dacompsc.net> wrote:
Hi

I need to print in the spreadsheet  in the column date the value of the variable UPDATE.

Tanks