Footer Array Values Copy

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 11:30:13 AM11/9/15
Hi.
Is it possible copy the values of footer array for one number field out of array?

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 10, 2015, 2:33:59 AM11/10/15

You can directly access your footer variable : you don't need to reference array variable or column variable to access it.

Please refer to below link for reference:-

To access the individual cell value of an array, please use below js code:-
id_array.id_column[index].getNumber()

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 5:26:46 AM11/10/15
Hi Pankaj.
I didn't understand the [index]. If I want push the total value, there isn't no index. U try use the variable declared in footer like:

{column?number} > 0

And it works. Is it posssible?

Bidisha Das

Nov 11, 2015, 4:26:24 AM11/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
You can't access the footer variable outside array.If you want to use the variable in process,then you already have it in initial parameters of the process after you trigger it from Web Interface and you can directly use that.You don't need to set it anywhere to access it.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2015, 5:31:45 AM11/11/15
Hi Bidisha.
As you can see, I use the variable subtotal_qtd, that is one footer variable and I haven't the variable in initial parameters.
process.JPG

Bidisha Das

Nov 11, 2015, 6:26:32 AM11/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
As far as I believe,you have a Web Interface which contains an array widget with a footer.Now you have a process where you are using the footer variable.So,definitely you have connected the process with the WI.

So when you trigger/run the Process via the WI, then the WI values automatically go to process after which you can use those variables in process.

You need to go to Project->New->Report->Process report->Search Results->Click on the particular Process's link->Parameters->Initial parameters.You can find all the WI values there.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2015, 10:46:47 AM11/11/15
Hi Bidisha.
Yes, you are right.
When I click in search results appear. "No Item". Why? I didn't find no process's link.

Bidisha Das

Nov 11, 2015, 10:50:07 AM11/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Before clicking on "Search Results",change the Mode to Test by clicking on the pencil icon above.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2015, 11:09:57 AM11/11/15
Hi Bidisha.
Thank you. I saw that the process have green circle, that means that my process is all ok right?

Bidisha Das

Nov 11, 2015, 11:12:41 AM11/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Yes,it is correct.Now, do as I mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2015, 11:20:19 AM11/11/15
Hi Bidisha.
What I should do? In initial parameters didn't appear nothing to add variables. Is it normal?

Bidisha Das

Nov 11, 2015, 11:37:08 AM11/11/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I don't know how many times I need to explain you.Please check in the initial parameters,you will have all the WI variables there along with the values.You can use them in process for further purpose.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2015, 11:58:55 AM11/11/15
Hi Bidisha. Ok, I understand. You can close.
Regards.