Generate XML

dipal...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 5:16:15 PM9/6/17
Hello,

I have to create XML from json objects. Is there a way to do that with RMP? I tried PDF Transform but it expects XSL FO object. I have XML Schema so I could create XSL if there is a way to use it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dipal

Abhilash Sambhare

Sep 7, 2017, 6:45:57 AM9/7/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Dipal Patel
Hi Dipal,

Can you please elaborate  your requirement?

As per my understanding you want to create XML from json objects.It will be grateful to us if you provide us some more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

dipal...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2017, 9:38:53 AM9/7/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dipal...@gmail.com
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:45:57 AM UTC-4, abhilash.sambhare wrote:
> Hi Dipal,
>

> Can you please elaborate  your requirement?
>

> As per my understanding you want to create XML from json objects.It will be grateful to us if you provide us some more information.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Abhilash Sambhare
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 2:46 AM, <dipal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have to create XML from json objects. Is there a way to do that with RMP? I tried PDF Transform but it expects XSL FO object. I have XML Schema so I could create XSL if there is a way to use it.
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Dipal
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Hi Abhilash,

I have to generate transmission of payments to bank.I have all the transactions in a collection. Every day at 11 AM, I have to run a process which will take in to account past 24 hours of transactions and generate a file specified by the bank. Supported formats are csv or xml with my team preferring xml.Ideally, I would like to generate an XML file and store it in a place where external client can come and pull the generated file via SSH or SFTP.

Hope you have a better understanding of the requirement.

Thanks,

Dipal

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 9, 2017, 8:04:29 AM9/9/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dipal...@gmail.com
Hello Dipal,

You can use JavaScript code in JS widget to convert your JSON Object into the XML. Following code you can try to convert your data.

var doc = $.parseXML("<xml/>")
var json = {"name1": "value1", "name2": "value2", "name3": "value3"}     // JSON object pass here.
var xml = doc.getElementsByTagName("xml")[0]
var key, element;

for (key in json) {
  if (json.hasOwnProperty(key)) {
    element = doc.createElement(key)
    $(element).text(json[key])
    xml.appendChild(element)
  }
}

console.log(xml.outerHTML);      // You can check converted xml data on browser console.

Hope this will helps you, for any further query please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 10, 2017, 1:11:11 PM9/10/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Dipal Patel
Hello Dipal,

Have you tried the solution provided in last response?
Awaiting for your response.

Please don't hesitate to ask more query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support.

Dipal Patel

Sep 10, 2017, 1:17:52 PM9/10/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Gunjan Rajgure
Hi Gunjan,

I was able to accomplish the task using freemarker. Thank you. You can mark the thread as resolved.