History Widget - Delegation

Luigi

May 28, 2019, 9:59:06 AM5/28/19
Hello,
I have a WI containing a History Widget.

With an active delegation I expected to see "user logged" on behalf of "user delegator" in the User column of the History Widget but I found only the user logged.

I am checking the functionality on a Test process...does the "on behalf" notation appears only on Live processes ?

Thank you,
Luigi

RunMyProcess Support

May 31, 2019, 2:23:40 AM5/31/19
Hi Luigi,

Thank you for using RunMyProcess Developer Forum.
You are already a registered customer in our RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System (Zoho). You are requested to log in your case/queries in Zoho.

Below is the link to login: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Luigi Cichella

Jun 10, 2019, 9:50:34 AM6/10/19
Hello,
I have not the credential to access your (new) support system.

Thank you,
Luigi

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Il mio indirizzo di posta elettronica è cambiato in "ciche...@fatergroup.com", vi prego di aggiornare la vostra rubrica. Grazie
My eMail address is changed to "ciche...@fatergroup.com", please update your Address Book. Thanks

Message has been deleted

RunMyProcess Support

Jun 18, 2019, 6:02:41 AM6/18/19
Hi Luigi,

Signup details has been communicated by us on your email. Kindly check.

RunMyProcess Support

Jun 20, 2019, 1:55:31 AM6/20/19
Hi Luigi,

You have successfully registered on Zoho where you can raise ticket. So closing this query here.