Accessing the uploaded document

sagar....@flowian.com

Dec 16, 2014, 12:16:23 AM12/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I have problem while accessing the uploaded file. I have stored a link of uploaded file and when I want to access it using that link, it shows error message something like forbidden from accessing the document.

and I am executing my application in "Test" mode.

Regards,
Sagar

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 16, 2014, 12:28:20 AM12/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,

you should be able to access the uploaded file, the error "forbidden from accessing the document" comes when you try to access the uploaded file without log in RMP or the access right are not given to a user.

If you are still facing the error, please share the screen print of uploaded file and the error you are getting.

Thanks,
Pankaj

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sagar....@flowian.com

Dec 16, 2014, 11:51:30 PM12/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Pankaj,

I have recheck all the access. The user is present in all the roles of application's "Organization" including developer.

I have attached the screenshot of the error message.

Also I want to add that the user is added into the RMP as "User" profile not as a "Administrator". But I don't think that will be the problem.

Regards,
Sagar
access_problem.png

Bidisha Das

Dec 17, 2014, 1:38:56 AM12/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,
Please include the particular role which contains the user in User as well as Supervisor in Project's Access Rights tab.Since you are running the application in test mode and the person who is logging in is an User and not Administrator,so you need to include him in Supervisor also.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

sagar....@flowian.com