Web Interface report

Luigi

Jan 25, 2018, 10:49:45 AM1/25/18
Hello,
when data lenght of a report exceeds the width of web page, the Web Interface splits larger fields over 2 or more rows on the screen.

Is it poossible to change this behaviour and have instead an horizontal scroll bar ?

Thank you.

Prachi Chandak

Jan 25, 2018, 11:32:46 AM1/25/18
to Luigi Cichella, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Luigi,

It is possible to set the scroll bar in report but there is no direct functionality to implement this.
You have to implement code in Jquery or Javascript.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jan 26, 2018, 8:36:55 AM1/26/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hello Prachi,
thinking to implement a JS code, could you give me some tips about html tag and object to be modified in the report page ?

Thank you,
Luigi

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:32:46 PM UTC+1, pchandak wrote:
> Hello Luigi,
>

> It is possible to set the scroll bar in report but there is no direct functionality to implement this.
> You have to implement code in Jquery or Javascript.
>

> Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other query.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Prachi Chandak
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 9:19 PM, Luigi <ciche...@fatergroup.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when data lenght of a report exceeds the width of web page, the Web Interface splits larger fields over 2 or more rows on the screen.
>

> Is it poossible to change this behaviour and have instead an horizontal scroll bar ?
>

> Thank you.
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Prachi Chandak

Jan 30, 2018, 8:43:56 AM1/30/18
to Luigi Cichella, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Luigi,

Sorry for delay in reply.

After analyzing I have found one alternate solution to your issue.
Instead of  putting the scroll bar manually and loading your web interface with extra JS codes, you can adjust the width of the column in report according to your requirement.

Please find attachment to configure report header width. Just set the width of the column header. The scroll bars are auto set when data in report increases.
You will not need to set scroll bar manually.

Please write us back if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.