get_next_url gives Not Found page.

travis....@teknion.com

Aug 14, 2015, 2:17:31 PM8/14/15

I have an activity that loops through a sub process. The first activity of the sub process is a manual task. The second is an email task. I want to notify a dynamic person of the task that they have been skipped on. The email needs to have a link to the task that they where skipped on. I have tried to use get_next_url but I only receive the "Not Found!" page.

Travis Vliegen

Murali

Aug 24, 2015, 2:53:32 AM8/24/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, travis....@teknion.com
Waiting for Nick inputs to reply on this issue.

Murali

Aug 26, 2015, 9:53:04 AM8/26/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, travis....@teknion.com
Issue resolved. Below is the confirmation from Travis.

Waiting for Nick inputs to reply on this issue.

--
Travis Vliegen

Regards,
Murali