Error while processing entry to data spreadsheet.

Niraj

Nov 1, 2016, 5:05:29 AM11/1/16
I am getting error at the stage when it is supposed to write data to Google Spreadsheet which is mentioned in the process task and proper connector has already been attached.
The error is "Expression entry is undefined on line 1, column 3 in write data in spreadsheet." .
I am attaching the screenshots of Google spreadsheet configuration.
report.jpg
step_1.jpg
step_2.jpg
step_3.jpg
step_4.jpg
step_5.jpg
step_6.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 1, 2016, 6:16:17 AM11/1/16

Please check the variable "entry" you are passing in connector input variable as you are getting "undefined" error on it. In attached file "step_3", you are passing variable:-
entry = ${entry}, please check if this variable is already initialized or not?

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Amol Redij

Nov 2, 2016, 2:29:53 AM11/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
How to check if it is already initialized or not, mean where should I check it out? As mentioned in the step_3.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 2, 2016, 3:07:27 AM11/2/16

Please try any hard coded string like "abc" instead of ${entry} in process variable to check if this is the reason of the error.
Once you know the reason of the error, you can enhance it.

Please refer to below link on process input variable for reference.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

em...@amolredij.com

Nov 2, 2016, 6:12:28 AM11/2/16
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to supportforum...@runmyprocess.com.

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/2d302735-b646-4256-99f3-d5857630a5e0%40runmyprocess.com.

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/CADHrCazbxy-R_c0djY%3DGxLcvm4QipYvqcxVp4jx%2BnAUz%3D2W%2Bxg%40mail.gmail.com.

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Now I got error message as "Task "write data in spreadsheet" (id: 22[0] - status: ABORTED): Error while processing spreadsheet_id
Expression spreadsheet_id is undefined on line 1, column 3 in write data in spreadsheet."
How to get spreadsheet id and worksheet id, as required to write in Spreadsheet.

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 2, 2016, 6:30:16 AM11/2/16

Please use the connectors below connectors from connector library in "Google Sheets v3" provider.

1. Get the id of a spreadsheet
2. Get the id of a worksheet

Please refer to attach screen-print for more details.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
10440.png

Amol Redij

Nov 2, 2016, 6:46:44 AM11/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
While attaching the connector, after importing it in current project, in the "Task Write data to google spreadsheet", as mentioned in step_11 of screen shots, Call a connector, then we get, choose a provider after selecting "Google Sheet v3", then Search a connector in the directory., But to Choose a provider there is 3 options corresponding to {add a row,spreadsheet id and worksheet id} then how to select from search connector in the directory as there is three separate connector list for each of connector imported, into single task of "write data to google spreadsheet."

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
step_11.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 2, 2016, 7:12:22 AM11/2/16

In your process, please create three activity and each activity select the connector in below sequence to execute:-

Get spreadsheet id --> get worksheet id -> add a row.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Amol Redij

Nov 2, 2016, 8:00:00 AM11/2/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I created three activity but now I got the error message as " Task "get spreadsheet id" (id: 33[0] - status: ABORTED): Error while processing access_token
Expression access_token is undefined on line 1, column 3 in get spreadsheet id."
I am attaching the screen shots for corresponding 3 activity:
spreadsheet
worksheet
Add a row
as follows:
Please find Attachment here:
Thanks

step_12.jpg
step_12_addRow.jpg
step_12_WorksheetId.jpg

em...@amolredij.com

Nov 3, 2016, 3:12:09 AM11/3/16
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/eea9c95c-b5a7-4121-bf6d-6089e3e91b76%40runmyprocess.com.

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/CADHrCaxEqy6MxMBXtZ7v-J%2B0toftfMGy9Hwxh-2UM1XpDK7thg%40mail.gmail.com.

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

"what and how to set different values like spreadsheet id, worksheet id, access token values , and from where? I am not getting any idea to do such."

Murali

Nov 3, 2016, 9:00:33 AM11/3/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, em...@amolredij.com
Hi,

Please follow below steps to build the example.

Step1:- In this activity, there should be a "Google oAuth 2.0/Refresh Access Token" connector, this connector returns access_token in its result.

Hence, we need to define access_token parameter in the output variables section.

Step2:- In this activity, you have specified "add a row" connector. In its Provider,  need to define Authorization Scheme as Custom from drop-down list.

Then in schema name define as Bearer & in password define as ${access_token} & then save the provider(Google Sheet v3).

Note:- No need to specify access_token Parameter in second activity. It will be created automatically.

Please verify that Parameters tab in process instance, to check for the variable values at each step and share the complete process flow, if stuck with any.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

em...@amolredij.com

Nov 4, 2016, 2:19:58 AM11/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, em...@amolredij.com
Hi,
I got your solution for step 2 I changed the schema and authorization scheme, but i am stuck with step 1 that you provided, like in which activity I should use Google Oauth, Refresh access token, i am sending you the screenshots.
as mentioned in the attachment, 1> get spreadsheet id, 2> get Worksheet id, 3> write data in spreadsheet.
I have used Google sheet v3 in all the steps as mentioned. as You explained me earlier to break into 3 separate activity. if you can send me the screenshots from your side after the solution.
Thanks and Regards
step_Check.jpg

Murali

Nov 4, 2016, 3:52:31 AM11/4/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, em...@amolredij.com
Hi,

Please implement the Google oAuth step automated as attached and refer to previous resolved post for similar requirement.

We can assist further for the application specific requirement with professional/paid services.
Implement oAuth.png
google_oauth2.pdf

Amol Redij

Nov 4, 2016, 6:58:22 AM11/4/16
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi,
I followed your advise, I have already connected my application to developers console at Google but I got stuck at this point :
AS described in the screen shot. And I am still unable to login to the Spreadsheet.
Though I refreshed the token , and retrieved the token right now. still the same problem persist though I am using the licensed version.

Thanks and Regards
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg

Amol Redij

Nov 7, 2016, 2:19:45 AM11/7/16
to Murali, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi,
Today I tried again and again but after changing values for the parameters it displays error message at "Login Spreadsheet " As "Task "Login Spreadsheet" (id: 35[0] - status: ACTIVE): Unauthorized (401) - The request requires user authentication (1 attempt)".
Now do let me know, how to provide user authentication to it.
For convenience i am attaching screen shots.
I have my access token value, refresh token value and spreadsheet as well as worksheet id but still i am stuck with the same step.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Amol Redij <em...@amolredij.com> wrote:
Hi,
I followed your advise, I have already connected my application to developers console at Google but I got stuck at this point :
AS described in the screen shot. And I am still unable to login to the Spreadsheet.
Though I refreshed the token , and retrieved the token right now. still the same problem persist though I am using the licensed version.

Thanks and Regards
pic_1.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 7, 2016, 3:52:32 AM11/7/16
Hi Amol,

It seems the issue is with the implementation of the Google OAuth2 as you are getting error 401.

Please refer to below post, it gives you details of step by step implementation of Oauth2.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Murali <mkumma...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please implement the Google oAuth step automated as attached and refer to previous resolved post for similar requirement.

We can assist further for the application specific requirement with professional/paid services.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Amol Redij

Nov 7, 2016, 8:49:37 AM11/7/16
I tried a lot, but still I am getting the same error message. So I request you to help me in sorting it out. if there is alternate support mechanism , Do let me know and help me to find the perfect solution.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 8, 2016, 2:37:39 AM11/8/16
Hi Amol,

You can avail RunMyProcess Profession Hour Support and purchase support hours and use those hours to implement the functionality. Our RunMyProcess Team will implement the functionality for you. If you are interested kindly let us know.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Amol Redij

Nov 8, 2016, 3:12:01 AM11/8/16
hi
what is Profession Hour Support and purchase support hours??

Amol Redij

Nov 9, 2016, 1:51:58 AM11/9/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
Hi,
Can I get access to Platform support, because I applied for the same and my request has been approved for the login, but My login attempt is failed, i don't understand why? I need it urgently.
Do let me know the steps because Whatsoever try I have to made, i made to "Write data to google spreadsheet, but still I get the error as" Task "Login to Spreadsheet." (id: 34[0] - status: ACTIVE): Unauthorized (401) - The request requires user authentication (1 attempt)""

Thanks

Murali

Nov 9, 2016, 2:43:03 AM11/9/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, suppor...@runmyprocess.com, em...@amolredij.com

Hi,

Professional support is a paid support contract hours purchased on your account for any of the support required to resolve your Application issues, wherein a dedicated RMP Consultant will take a deep look at your application code/functionality/issue and help for debug/suggest for the specific requirement.
If you require any additional clarification or interested to purchase the same we can connect you with sales team to assist on it.

Technical query is something about RMP basic functional feature related queries to guide for your application requirements at high level, which should be requested on our Developer Community.

Ref: http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Training/Support

Hope i was clear enough. Please revert for any additional info required.