HTML/CSS not working in Email Activity of process

priyanka....@flowian.com

Nov 8, 2017, 3:21:06 AM11/8/17
Hello Team,
I am printing html table on the Web interface with some CSS included. I want to send that html table in an email. I have configured Email activity in process with the content-type as text/Html and passing the string of html table in the body of the Email Activity.But when I receive mail the table I see is not in the same format as that I can see on the Web interface. The CSS is not getting applied to the html string of table.An email contains the table so we can say that html is working but the data(Image) which i want to display that I am not able to see in the table.

Please suggest me about how to solve this issue.

Please find attachment for more details.
1.The attachment named as WI_scrrenshot shows how the table looks on Web Interface.
2.The attachment named as email_scrrenshot shows how the table looks in Email.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

WI_screenshot.png
email_screenshot.png

Prachi Chandak

Nov 10, 2017, 5:15:07 PM11/10/17
to Priyanka Patgaokar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Priyanka,

CSS can be applied to email content. But for that you have to put the code of CSS along with html inside the style tag.
I will suggest you create a variable in process containing html and CSS in "style" tag, then pass that variable into email content.

Please feel free to ask any further queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Nov 12, 2017, 6:47:02 PM11/12/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Priyanka Patgaokar
Hi Priyanka,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 3:45 AM, Prachi Chandak <pcha...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Priyanka,

CSS can be applied to email content. But for that you have to put the code of CSS along with html inside the style tag.
I will suggest you create a variable in process containing html and CSS in "style" tag, then pass that variable into email content.

Please feel free to ask any further queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Ghanshyam Mule

Nov 13, 2017, 4:22:32 PM11/13/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Priyanka Patgaokar
Hi Priyanka,

Have you tried solution suggested by Prachi in last reply?

If not please try that solution and let us know if it helps.

regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

priyanka....@flowian.com

Nov 13, 2017, 11:39:41 PM11/13/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

I am trying to implement the solution suggested by you.I will let you know once it is done.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Prachi Chandak

Nov 17, 2017, 9:23:44 AM11/17/17
to Priyanka Patgaokar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Priyanka,

Any updates?  Are you able to implement the provided solution?

Please let us know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

priyanka....@flowian.com

Nov 20, 2017, 1:19:10 AM11/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, priyanka....@flowian.com
Hello Team,

Thank you for your solution.

I tried implementing one small example with the solution suggested by you and it works fine.But it will take more time to implement my real time problem as it is based on lot of complex calculations.I will try to implement that and let you know once it is done.

Thanks
Regards,
Priyanka

Prachi Chandak

Nov 21, 2017, 7:16:22 PM11/21/17
to Priyanka Patgaokar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Priyanka,

Great to hear that you are able to implement the provided solution successfully.Please go on building the real time scenario.
For the time being we are closing this case. But, you can definitely come back to us if required.

Thanks for contacting us.