Forcing Mobile Clients to use Desktop

roy.d...@teknion.com

Jul 14, 2015, 8:53:35 AM7/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have created multiple applications using bootstrap overtop the standard webform. All is well when I view it on a desktop, however, when I view it on a tablet, not all of the css is processing. If I force the browser on the tablet to "Desktop site" it looks perfectly fine. I need to use desktop version of the site because of issues with RMP Mobile rendering. How can I make only teh desktop version available or force mobile clients to use the desktop

Sweta Suman

Jul 15, 2015, 7:00:53 AM7/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

To enhance end user experience on mobile devices (smartphones & tablets) you can install RunMyApp application.

In Web Interface -->Implementation tab you can set your application for mobile/Desktop/Tablet.

option "WEB" if you want that the WI is added on the homepage for the web
option "Mobile" for homepage mobile
option "Tablet" for homepage tablet

Note: Required Android version is 4.0.3 and above.

Hope this helps you. Feel free to ask further queries.

--

teknion.com <http://www.teknion.com>

<http://www.facebook.com/Teknion>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/teknion>   <http://twitter.com/teknion>
<http://www.youtube.com/teknion>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential and privileged. [It may constitute
non-public information and is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s).] If the reader or recipient of this communication
is not the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and
promptly delete this e-mail including any attachments without reading or
saving them in any manner. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
prohibited and may be unlawful. We accept no responsibility for changes
made to this e-mail or to any attachments after transmission from our
office.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Roy DeLima

Jul 15, 2015, 7:04:39 AM7/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have created my UI using Bootstrap. It works fine in desktop but when I go to mobile it looks like it lost all of my CSS. When I force the browser to use a desktop site, it works fine. I don't want to use the mobile app, I would like to use a browser.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Roy de Lima
Manager, Business Process Improvement
Teknion

Roy DeLima