SAML SSO

c2ye...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 8:51:36 PM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello, I am trying to configure SAML SSO currently, and I was wondering where I could find the ACS URL for RunMyProcess?

Sweta Suman

Jul 16, 2014, 9:14:22 PM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, c2ye...@gmail.com
Hi,

In order to use SSO to connect RunMyProcess platform using your samlv2 compliant identity provider.please refer to the link below

Thanks & Regards,
Sweta

c2ye...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2014, 9:30:05 PM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, c2ye...@gmail.com
Hello,

I have already perused the user documentation for SSO with SAMLv2 several times. As I understand it the IdP requires a an assertion consumer service URL to return their SAML response to. Where can I find this URL? I don't believe I saw it in the user guide.

Pray Desai

Jul 16, 2014, 9:39:52 PM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, c2ye...@gmail.com
Hi,