Custom Widget CSS

ah...@qualitydistribution.com

Oct 23, 2018, 3:21:33 PM10/23/18
I'm in the process of refactoring some of my WI into custom widgets to save some room on my main WI. Prior to this, I would use code like this to change color of certain text fields:

$("#id_checkbox_msg").css('color', 'red');

This doesn't seem to work now that it's nested in a custom widget. I've tried this (where my widget ID is id_cw_newhire).

$("#id_cw_newhire.id_checkbox_msg").css('color', 'red');

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Aeon Hale

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 11, 2019, 6:36:46 AM1/11/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ah...@qualitydistribution.com
Dear Aeon,

First of all apologies for the late reply.

You can change the colour of the custom field's widget through javaScript code.
Please refer the below code.

document.getElementById("customWidgetId.widgetId").style.background="red";

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Best regards,
RunMyProcess Support Team