Unable to start process

no-r...@avanxo.com

Jul 18, 2018, 10:33:11 PM7/18/18
I have been receiving this message after submitting a form

Internal Server Error (500) - The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request

An when trying to see the process in a report we get

Error loading execution process path

Can you please confirm if there are server errors, or this is happening just for our application

Thank you

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 18, 2018, 11:35:32 PM7/18/18

Extremely sorry for all the inconveniences.

RunMyProcess faced issue partly due to AWS Issue
"we experienced network connectivity issues for some instances in a single Availability Zone in the EU-CENTRAL-1 Region. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally" and RunMyProcess db-instance recovery process.

RunMyProcess platform is back to normal now, Kindly let us know if you still face issue.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Vitthal Jivrag

Vitthal Jivrag

Jul 23, 2018, 9:56:48 AM7/23/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 24, 2018, 4:12:26 PM7/24/18

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

no-r...@avanxo.com