Problem in executing the script which listen to file upload widget var while deleting file

sagar....@flowian.com

Mar 13, 2015, 5:34:59 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

I have one file upload widget. I am trying to execute a script when any file uploads in file widget, with the help of listen to variable.

The java-script executing very well when any file is uploaded into the upload widget.

But the problem arises when we delete a file from upload widget. When we delete file from upload widget the script not gets execute.

please suggest any way if you have to execute the script when any activity happens to upload widget.

Regards,
Sagar

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 13, 2015, 5:50:54 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,

You need to check the "Always execute" option in the JavaScript widget (properties tab), which you wanted to execute (via listen to variable).

Hope this will help you.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit