reports with filter

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2018, 3:38:39 PM7/17/18
for RMP support:

I am using an addMeasureFilter with a web interface report.
You may be able to activate "allow filters" in the browser console telling me that it is not possible to use both filters.

Thank you very much

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 17, 2018, 5:10:34 PM7/17/18

Kindly share more details on the functionality you are trying to implementation or problem you are facing as it is not clear to us.

Please refer to below link related to implementation of " addMeasureFilter" for reference:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2018, 11:35:17 AM7/18/18
I'm using the filter function for (image 1) measurements in the report.
When I want to enter a filter in the same report (image 2) it returns me by console the following error (image 3) and does not filter.

By console it tells me that I can not use a filter, because another one is being used.
Can not I use the 2?

Imagen 1.PNG
Imagen 2.PNG
Imagen 3.PNG

Dipen Raval

Aug 7, 2018, 1:10:14 PM8/7/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, matias garcia
Hi Matias,

The configuration of the "Enable filters" checkbox of the report widget is explained below.

1. Check this box if you want to allow the user to filter your report

2. This checkbox must not be checked if you are using Javascript to filter your report.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--