Error when trying to filter a WI-Report via Java script widget.

kareem.e...@hkmci.com

Jul 15, 2014, 11:52:50 PM7/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear All,

I am trying filter a WI-Report based on a measure variable "PI" via a java script widget.

I followed a previous port regarding the same issue "Link to the thread is at the bottom ", however when I load the page I get Error as shown in the attached screen shots.

1- Project contents.
2- Main page with lunch screen "where user should see the WI-Report".

3- JS widget with the following code :
id_report_col.addMeasureFilter("PID",RMP_FilterOperator.EQUAL," 33");
id_report_col.refresh();

4- Sub-Process where I get the WI-Report for, with PID defined as Measure variable.

5- final result with exception shown once screen is loaded.

PS: I have disabled the enable filter in the report widget.

Link : https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/forum/#!searchin/supportforum/report$20filter/supportforum/oZrP8dUAzdU/WCH1yppzAeAJ

Kind Regards
--

*Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachment*

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any
other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any
attachments. If received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete
this email and any attachments from your system. Emails cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.
Master Concept Group and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email or any attachments and may monitor email
traffic.

Selection_001.png
Selection_002.png
Selection_003.png
Selection_004.png
Selection_005.png

Sweta Suman

Jul 16, 2014, 2:36:04 AM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
Hi,

Can you please try by adding the same code to the post load script of your report widget. please refer to the screen shot which i have attached.

Please let me know,if you still facing problem
Thanks&Regards,
Sweta
Webinterface report_solution.png

kareem.e...@hkmci.com

Jul 16, 2014, 5:18:56 AM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
Hi Sweta,
Did that and this is the error screen shot
Selection_006.png

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 16, 2014, 7:52:24 AM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I have tested your code and it works for me. So, there  might be couple of reasons-

1. Make sure that you are using code only once (either inside Post loaded script (of your WI report) or JavaScript).
2. Could you please check, in your code there is some spaces or any hidden character. If so just remove it. Do not copy and paste the code. Just write it and try.

If you still face problem, then please send the screenshot of your Web Interface report (configure column) and its property tab.

Thanks & regards
Shobhit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

kareem.e...@hkmci.com

Jul 16, 2014, 10:19:55 PM7/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, kareem.e...@hkmci.com
Hi Shobhit,

You were right problem resulted from hidden characters in the java script that I added, however. Still I am having unexpected behavior when I add the code in a JS widget.

Code is working perfectly fine and as expected when added to post loaded script within the reports widget, but when I add the same script to the js widget I am having the attached error screen shoot.

Is there is a problem with the JS widget, I have seen few post regarding problems that results from JS widget ?

ps: I don't want to add the JS script in the post load, because this will result in viewing the all contents of the report first before filtering.
Selection_007.png