Microsoft Dynamics

sandr...@noovle.it

Apr 29, 2015, 3:38:10 AM4/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I'm searching on connectors list something pre-configured, to be able to connect to Microsoft Dynamics but I didn't find anything.

Is in your mind developing some connector for Dynamics? Or should we configure some custom Provider/Connector for this purpose?

Thank you.

Shobhit Tripathi

Apr 29, 2015, 5:27:15 AM4/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sandro,

We do not having any Provider/Connector for Microsoft Dynamics yet.

You have to create custom Provider/connector for the same.

Kindly revert if you need any help for creating Provider/Connector.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,