Recacluate Parameters and Measure.

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2014, 7:14:16 AM1/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support,

I have updated and Re-calculated parameters after the instance completed.but the measures weren't change at all , so they reflected on the reports with the old and wrong calculations.but as I mentioned above that the computed parameters were updated successfully.

How Can I update the correct values to the Measures ?? Please Advise.

Regards,
Mousa Gharaibeh

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 3:47:29 AM1/8/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Any Update??

Sabine El Rassy

Jan 8, 2014, 8:50:35 AM1/8/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, mosa gharaibeh
Hello Mousa,

The measures calculation is asynchronous so sometimes it might takes few minutes. Did you recheck your measures today?

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 9:47 AM, <mosa.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any Update??

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 4:40:55 AM1/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 4:41:56 AM1/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hi Sabine ,

I have checked the measures , and still give a wrong data

Sabine El Rassy

Jan 9, 2014, 10:15:46 AM1/9/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mosa,

Try to modify a measure and re-save the process it will trigger the measure calculation again.
If the problem still persists let us know.

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com