RMP Web forms on mobile devices

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2013, 8:39:15 PM8/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh. mukherjee
Hi,

The developed RMP Web forms (with the default style) on mobile devices are Not Re-sizable or Horizontally scrollable!

I was looking at the product documentation to confirm if I am doing something wrong and even the sample page at https://live.runmyprocess.com/pub/2/appli/72666 seems to be having the same issue.

Although, our forms have mostly one or 2 column layouts, this is a great inconvenience! Any suggestions/feedback?

Thanks!

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 21, 2013, 3:34:48 AM8/21/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, somesh. mukherjee
Hi Somesh,

To make your webform scrollable on mobile devices, you must add the folllowing css code in :

-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch; (to activate horizontal scroll)
min-width: 980px; (choose your preferred size)

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 7:40:42 AM8/21/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thanks. Do I need to define this at the body level or associate it to a specific dom UI component/element?

Also, Is there a way to enable resizing?

Thanks!

somesh.m...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 10:08:37 AM8/21/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, somesh.m...@gmail.com
By the way, I tried the "-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;" CSS on a global <div> element and it does not seem to make any difference. The Web form is not scrollable or re-sizable.

Thanks!

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 22, 2013, 11:10:54 AM8/22/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Somesh Mukherjee
Hi Somesh,

You must create an html widget in which you will inject that exact following code :

There you will be able to scroll lef & right on your mobile.

Best regards.

--

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 4:08 PM, <somesh.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
By the way, I tried the "-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;" CSS on a global <div> element and it does not seem to make any difference. The Web form is not scrollable or re-sizable.

Thanks!

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---