create_collection function

J.M.

Dec 28, 2015, 2:43:50 AM12/28/15

I'm trying to use a temporal collection in a process which will be created at the beginning and will be destroyed at the end of the process.

I'm using the freemarker function create_collection(name, is_public, is_readonly), where name is a string for name the collection, and the others parameters are false.

The fuction runs fine, but it returns false and the collection is not created. I'm in test mode, if it helps.

The doc, and the examples are not enough for me to understand it.
Why is not the collection created?

Thanks and regards.

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 28, 2015, 3:46:11 AM12/28/15

Are you running the script on query test window, by clicking the "Test" button, if yes, it will not work, please launch your process to execute the scrip, once the process is executed, collection should be created and available on "project/collection" tab. Please make sure collection name should be unique.

If you still face the issue, kindly share the error detail you are receiving while creating the collection.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

javiermm...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2015, 4:01:19 AM12/28/15
Hi Pankaj,

Actually, I'm building a composite API for a cleaner use in the future and I was using the Launch Test option of the CAPI.
I've included my composite API in my process and launched the process, and now it's working.

Thanks for the quick help. By the way, I think, a little reminder in the doc would be very useful.

thanks again and regards.