User Management - Have non-admin users

arman_...@icloud.com

Feb 24, 2019, 4:11:41 PM2/24/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi,

I'm trying to give other users (non-RMP Admin accounts) the ability to create new users. However, when doing this I'm being presented with the error in the attached screen.

The users I want to have the ability to do this have been given the correct project access rights.

Can someone please offer assistance with this.

Regards,

Ben Jones

screenshot of error.png

RunMyProcess Support

Feb 24, 2019, 5:31:37 PM2/24/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com

Hi There,

Generally, user with profile USER trying to use User Management application, will get this type of error message. The user with Admin profile not get this type of error.

Are you adding new user using User Management or trying to delegate tasks to the another user? Sorry to say, but we are not getting your query. Could you please clear our understanding?

Thank you!

Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

arman_...@icloud.com

Mar 6, 2019, 4:14:36 PM3/6/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi,

I am trying to give non ADMINISTRATOR users the ability to create new users (i.e. a help-desk team).

Is this possible to do?

Regards,

Ben Jones

RunMyProcess Support

May 27, 2019, 8:29:57 PM5/27/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com

Hi Ben,

Apologies for delay in response.

It is not possible to give a non administrative users to create a new user. They can use the application to manage their own account and can also be granted access by an administrative user to view other users' accounts

Please find the below link for more information:
https://docs.runmyprocess.com/End_User_Guide/User_Management#2-accessing-the-application

We request you to use RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System in future for enhanced support service. Below is the link to signup/reset your password if already registered.

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support