Save document button not saving custom widget inputs

arman_...@icloud.com

Jul 26, 2018, 7:50:52 PM7/26/18
Hi Team,

The interface I'm using has several custom widgets with some of these having another custom widget.
I.e:
main interface
> custom widget parent
> custom widget child

My interface has a button with the action set to 'save document'. The problem I'm having is that when a user clicks the save button, the information in the 'custom widget child' isn't saving. This applies to single selection lists, text inputs and switches. However strangely the values for a multiple selection list are being saved.

Any assistance on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ben Jones

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 27, 2018, 1:57:30 AM7/27/18
Hi Ben,

We made test created 2 custom widget and adding control i.e. test input, list and in "custom widget1" we added "custom widget 2" to make it multi child as per the scenario you shared, however we could not produced your error and all values are saved.

Please check you have given id ("variable" and "identifier")to each controls in your web-interface and custom widgets. Please refer to attached screen-print.

If you still face issue, kindly share more details about your configuration.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

13028.png

Dipen Raval

Jul 30, 2018, 2:22:26 AM7/30/18

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

arman_...@icloud.com

Jul 31, 2018, 8:14:50 PM7/31/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Pankaj / Dipen,

All widgets in all interfaces (including CW's) have variables and ID's assigned to them.

I've attached a document with the configuration and examples of the issue.

Regards,

Ben Jones

Child CW's not saving.pdf

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 2, 2018, 11:41:53 PM8/2/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Ben,

We tried to reproduce your issue, we used Two custom widget and used on Main web-interface to save data, data getting successfully saved.
As per your response you are saving and reloading the page and your values get disappeared because when you reload the page the previous instance of page get loaded.
Please create new web interface report, Select web-interface and Application mode Click on search their you can check your saved Web-Interface With data.

If you still facing issue then it's an application specific issue,we request you to raise the issue on RunMyProcess Support Portal, below is the link to access the Support Portal:

If you do not have access to the Support Platform, you can request the access using below url:

Thank you,
Vitthal Jivrag
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards,

Ben Jones

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---
Custome Widget Parent.PNG
Custome Widget Child.PNG
Main Web-Interface.PNG
Web-Interface report.PNG
Result.PNG
Result from Web-Interface Report.PNG

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 5, 2018, 3:59:55 PM8/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hello Ben,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Awaiting for your response.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

arman_...@icloud.com

Aug 5, 2018, 6:24:22 PM8/5/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Gunjan,

This has not been resolved yet. Per Vitthal's comment I've checked the variables in the process report. The variables are being saved in the process (refer attached image with the report on the left and the interface on the right) yet are not displaying on the web interface when loaded.

Any other ideas?

Image 1.png

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 6, 2018, 4:23:15 AM8/6/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Ben,

if you are using save document action on button widget your web-interface will be saved in draft and for access this you have to use web-interface report.
You can see in my previous response attachments how to create web-Interface report.

Please find given link to know more about Web_interface Report:

Do feel free to contact us for any other query you have.

Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

arman_...@icloud.com

Aug 8, 2018, 12:56:04 AM8/8/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Vitthal,

I have loaded the saved report from the a web-interface report, from the pending list in the basket and refreshed the page.

The issue persists.

Any other ideas I can try?

Regards,

Ben Jones

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 14, 2018, 5:52:14 PM8/14/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Ben,

Apology for delay in response

Are you still facing the same issue.

In previous response you said you are getting all values in process instance and not in web Interface please share Process configuring
steps and where are you calling this process.Please share the screen prints.

Do feel free to contact us for any other query you have.

Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
RunMyProcess Support
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

arman_...@icloud.com

Aug 16, 2018, 5:26:45 PM8/16/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Vitthal,

I couldn't resolve the issue even with the suggested actions. Instead I've changed the design of my interface to remove the need for child CW's.

Thanks for you assistance.

Regards,

Ben Jones