Mobile version project

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 7:04:17 AM1/11/16
Hi team.
When I click on Mobile in interface of one project, I can't see differences in mobile device. How I can adapt the application to mobile devices?

Sweta Suman

Jan 13, 2016, 8:10:21 AM1/13/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In WI Implementation tab check "Mobile" check-box under Publish to Homepage property.It will make your interface
compatible to mobile.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 9:07:09 AM1/13/16
Hi Sweta. I know. But when I see the application in mobile with or without Mobile check box the result is the same, understand?

Sweta Suman

Jan 14, 2016, 1:50:28 AM1/14/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

When you are opening an application in mobile (checking Mobile" check-box under Publish to Homepage property) alignment of widget may differ as per compatibility with your device.

When you open same page in your mobile(unchecked Mobile" check-box under Publish to Homepage property) alignment of widget will be exactly same as that of desktop version.

If problem still persist please send us screenshot of desktop and mobile version.

Also provide mobile device configuration to help you at the earliest.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 7:37 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sweta. I know. But when I see the application in mobile with or without Mobile check box the result is the same, understand?
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 6:14:25 AM1/14/16
Hi Sweta.
The problem persist. I send the screenshots of mobile uncheck, mobile checked and web version. I also send the screenshot of interface where set the mobile check box.
The device is one Samsung.
Interface.JPG
MobileChecked.png
MobileUnchecked.png
WebVersion.JPG

Sweta Suman

Jan 14, 2016, 6:26:46 AM1/14/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You are opening Web Interface in mobile browser. We recommended you to use RunMyApp in mobile which can be downloaded from Play store .Minimum required android version is 4.0.3.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 7:40:20 AM1/14/16
The result was the same. I send screenshot.
MobileApp.png

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 15, 2016, 3:34:25 AM1/15/16

Please remove your custom css and check the Web Interface in RunMyApp using RunMyProcess default css, it seems this issue coming because of css.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support