Problem with columns report on google site

fedeso...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 4:13:19 AM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I added 2 columns in web interface report that are related to 2 values of the first screen of the workflow.

In the report on google site only subcategory column is visible, instead issue column is not.

Why?

(I can not attach screenshots, the attachment does not work)

Sweta Suman

Apr 2, 2015, 4:42:41 AM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

To get values of Web Interface into WI report add "measure" in process(refer attachment).You can select this column in web Interface Reports.

I didn't get your second query. Could you please elaborate and send screenshot for better understanding (if possible).

Thanks,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess