Creating Web Interface Reports using two GroupBy clauses

andre.fc....@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2015, 7:24:08 AM4/23/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi all,

I'm facing a problem creating a 'web interface report' that use two 'group by' clauses. When I 'Search results', it seems to be correct: grouped by first parameter, and within each result, grouped by second parameter. The problem is when I try to get this information with RSS Feed.

First problem: Only first parameter is passed in query string. If I'm grouping by Month and Day, my query string is "...&group=MONTH". Why?
Well, I added the 'Day' parameter to query string ("MONTH+DAY") and the results are different.

Second problem: After add the second parameter, the results given are different from the results given in the RMP window. Why?

Please see this: http://i.imgur.com/G1lpRwi.png
There's some solution?

Thanks

Murali

Apr 24, 2015, 10:51:40 PM4/24/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, andre.fc....@gmail.com
Hi Andre,

We are investigating on the issue reported and will update you sooner.

Regards,
Murali

andre.fc....@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2015, 4:42:04 AM4/27/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, andre.fc....@gmail.com
Thanks Murali, if you need more information or test cases, please contact me.

andre.fc....@gmail.com

May 5, 2015, 12:17:24 PM5/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, andre.fc....@gmail.com
Do you have some news about this problem?

Pankaj Kumar

May 6, 2015, 5:30:04 AM5/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, andre.fc....@gmail.com
Hi Andre,

We are working on this issue, will update you soon on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Kumar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 21, 2015, 4:12:09 PM7/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, andre.fc....@gmail.com
Hi Andre,

Sincere apologies for delay.

1. As per you first query:-

The Atom feed you are referring is not the feed that describe the report. It is the feed that contains the data the report was made to access
This is the feature that states that when you use a 2 level aggregation, we force an on-demand or lazy loading behavior. So you can only see the first parameter at the URL.

You need to save that report firstly to access the actual definition of the report and therefore how the urls for accessing the data are generated to have to access to this kind of feed by the below URL-

Note: You can find the report id at the bottom of the report(left side) once you have saved the report.

2. As per your second query:- Results are vary because of the different parameters.
The actual generated URL (from the RSS feed) contains only first parameter, which gives the results (as well sum of the instances) accordingly and after adding parameter manually, result are coming in multi-group.
Hope this helps you. Kindly let us know if have any query.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit