Pass variables from Application history widget

scu...@masanalytics.com

Mar 15, 2016, 11:38:09 AM3/15/16
How can i pass variables from Application history widget to my {"my_var_main":{}} ????

My requeriment is make a pdf file, and pass variables from WI to {"my_var_main":{}} ... but i dont know how pass variables only just for this widget.

i hope your help.

Murali

Mar 16, 2016, 9:52:58 AM3/16/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, scu...@masanalytics.com
Hi,

You can get all the values of the history widget using the method 'getCompleteHistory()'.
Please use the method 'console.log(JSON.stringify(id_history.getCompleteHistory()));' to get a view of column/values pattern, displayed on Browser console.

Each record has a different 'row_id'("_row_"), based on it, you can break down/store these values into an array and can be used to generate PDF.

Regards,
Murali