Error on process edit

bug...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2019, 4:26:44 AM8/20/19

I've an error when i edit my process. I can't get history either.
Is ther a way to repair process?

error.png

RunMyProcess Support

Aug 20, 2019, 5:09:02 AM8/20/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for using RunMyProcess Developer Forum.
Your organization is already a registered customer in our RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System (Zoho). You are requested to log in your case/queries in Zoho.

Below is the link to login: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

RunMyProcess Support

Sep 10, 2019, 4:17:12 AM9/10/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hello Patrick,

Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please let us know below details:

1. Is this error coming when you open the process? Or when you try to change something in it?
2. Did you modified / deleted some lanes that were used in the project?

This error occurs when you do lot of changes in the process, and if there was an issue while saving the last version (network issue,  process configuration issue).
Awaiting your response.

Best regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

bug...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2019, 6:58:59 AM9/10/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi,

i can't log in Zoho (and register don't send anything). My username in RMP is patrick....@calvados.fr

I've this error on opening process.The last change i rember, i modify the end process in other lane.
Message has been deleted

RunMyProcess Support

Sep 10, 2019, 10:44:42 AM9/10/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi Patrick,

As you are already registered in Zoho, please reset your password - https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess/PortalLoginPage.do?mode=forgetPassword.
You will receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

bug...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2019, 5:12:25 AM9/14/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi,

I never user Zoho. So i can't reset password.

RunMyProcess Support

Sep 16, 2019, 12:51:39 AM9/16/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi,

1. Please access following link and click on "New user Sign Up" link.

2. Please enter the required information and click “Sign Up”.
3. You account will be pending for administrator's approval.
4. After approval you will receive an email with following subject
Subject : RunMyProcess Customer Self Service Portal Invitation
Click “ACCEPT THE INVITATION” to continue

5. Setup your password, then you can login to support portal

Kindly let us know if you face any issue on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

bug...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2019, 10:25:03 AM9/26/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi,

I don't receive mail activation. I click on send new mail last week but idon't receive it. (i check spam)

Is there another way to activate it?

RunMyProcess Support

Nov 18, 2019, 12:50:25 AM11/18/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bug...@gmail.com
Hi Patrick,

We can see your account already created in Zoho dated 20th August, 2019. Attached is the screenshot for reference. Kindly login into Zoho with the link provided in earlier thread.

Calvados Zoho Account.PNG

Best Regards,

Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support