Task reminder email keeps going even after task completed

arman_...@icloud.com

Jan 23, 2019, 9:58:03 PM1/23/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Team,

I've implemented the task reminder process described in the below link in multiple places through my process, configured to check every 24 hours instead of 5 minutes.

The process runs and sends the alert/reminder email, however this is where the problem occurs.

When the task has been completed and the process moves to the next step, the reminder process does not recognise that the task has been completed and keeps sending reminder emails. I've checked the connectors and have come to the conclusion that the ${get_next_url} freemarker function is getting the URL for the entire process and note specifically the screen for a specific manual task. This is further proven when the link send for the 'Task 1' email alert still opens the 'Task 2' and 'Task 3' screens.

Can someone offer a solution to this?

arman_...@icloud.com

Jan 28, 2019, 6:25:01 PM1/28/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au
Hi Team,

Any solution for this yet?

Regards,

Ben Jones

arman_...@icloud.com

Feb 24, 2019, 4:06:34 PM2/24/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Is anyone looking into this issue or am I better off contacting the RMP support team?

Regards,

Ben Jones

RunMyProcess Support

May 28, 2019, 1:03:29 AM5/28/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, bjo...@berendsen.com.au, arman_...@icloud.com
Hi,

Apologies for delayed response.

Is this issue is resolved, if not, kindly share the screen-print of your configuration for sending the reminder email.

is freemarker method "${get_next_url(activityid,ispublic)}" gives the url of next activity if the activity for which the task url is fetched is completed, also kindly make sure once task is completed, email reminder activity should be move forward so that reminder is not sent for the completed task.

We request you to use RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System in future for enhanced support service. Below is the link to signup/reset your password if already registered.

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you face any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Best Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support