Alert user that required fields have not been filled out

ad...@wakefieldfamily.org

Nov 13, 2013, 10:55:41 PM11/13/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have a large form with several required fields in different sections. When a user attempts to submit the form, there is no alert or anything that the required field is required.

In the Rules section for this widget field, I have a message in the Alert text input box, and I have the required checkbox - checked, but I am not getting any alert pop up on the screen letting me know that I have not filled out this required field.

Please advise

Corey

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2013, 12:54:03 AM11/14/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ad...@wakefieldfamily.org
Hi Corey,
Please share screenshot of your web interface.Also please see attached screenshot.I have added two fields in first section and two other fields in second section.On click of submit it fires validation.I have checked Required check box.
Also please share screenshot of rules tab.

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2013, 12:57:32 AM11/14/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ad...@wakefieldfamily.org, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience.Please find the attached!

Thanks,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

Section_FieldValidation.png