Setting a list users in a custom list

maybeg...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2014, 5:31:45 PM2/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi
I want to set a list of user in a custom list.
And when it is selected, send an email to notify him for a new task.

thanks

thoshino

Feb 6, 2014, 2:44:47 AM2/6/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi

The list widget has option to list users from an Entity or Role you have defined in Organization.

In list widget properties, there is a "Type" field.
Select "Users"
In the pop up window, select the Entity or Role that has the users you need.

The list widget has 2 variables "Value variable" and "Label variable".
For example, if I set selected_user_val as Value variable, selected_user_lab as Label variable, then
selected_user_val will have the login (the email address registered to RMP),
selected_user_lab will have the name of the user.

Then, in your process, in your Manual task Activity, in "Assign a manual task" tab, there is "Assign to" field.
Here, write a Freemarker syntax ${selected_user_val}.
This will assign the task to the user selected in the web interface.

Please make sure that user selected is part of the Lane that the Activity is in. If not, process will abort with error.
You can ensure this by having the right sets of users in the list widget.

Best regards,

Taka