New Delegations

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 5, 2017, 3:09:54 AM7/5/17
Hello Team,

I would like to ask you about the new Delegation features. Do we need to change the existing delegations to have new features...?

If yes What are those new changes.

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 5, 2017, 3:38:39 AM7/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Recently new features has been added into the delegation in the latest release.

Please refer the below link for more information.

Hope this helps you.Don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 5, 2017, 6:24:21 AM7/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Abhilash,

We have the custom implementation of old delegation. Now my question is to have new features in our old implementation of delegations Do we need to add new code or any new CAPI..?

If it is yes then what we need to do it.

Regards,
Sagar

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 5, 2017, 8:35:17 AM7/5/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

New features of delegation will not affect the exisiting fuctionality.Because it will only upgrade to the latest functionality.

If you are implementing the delegation as per your requirement then you need to make changes.

Can you please specify custom implementation of delegation?

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Regards,
Sagar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 7, 2017, 3:05:53 AM7/7/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 7, 2017, 3:14:48 AM7/7/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Abhilash,

Thanks for the answer. If you could guide me on the following points -

1] How can I implement the new delegation.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sagar

sagar....@flowian.com

Jul 12, 2017, 4:45:31 AM7/12/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Abhilash,

Could you please let us know if there are any updates on the above.

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

Abhilash Sambhare

Jul 12, 2017, 5:55:26 AM7/12/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Apology for delay in response.

You can implement  user management application for delegation.In the application you can delegate the users as per your business requirement.
All the new features are implemented in the user management application.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sagar Wadekar

Jul 12, 2017, 6:14:45 AM7/12/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Abhilash,

We have to implement the delegation with some custom requirement. We cannot use the delegation provided by the RPM. So need to know the steps to implement the new one.

Thanks  & Best Regards,
Sagar

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

mbureau

Jul 20, 2017, 5:53:47 AM7/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Good morning Sagar,

Can you tell us with more details your requirements, please?  We will need it to help you out to implement it.
Best regards,

Marion Bureau

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:14:45 PM UTC+2, Sagar Wadekar wrote:
Hello Abhilash,

We have to implement the delegation with some custom requirement. We cannot use the delegation provided by the RPM. So need to know the steps to implement the new one.

Thanks  & Best Regards,
Sagar

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Sagar Wadekar

Jul 21, 2017, 5:12:01 AM7/21/17
to mbureau, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Abhilash Sambhare
Hello Abhilash,
We have implemented the old delegations in our application. In that, Whenever the delegation is perform by any user the details of that delegation gets stored in the collection. The stored details of the collections are used further in the application.

So basically our requirement is to store the details of the delegation in collection.

Thanks

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Richard Manga

Jul 27, 2017, 6:49:47 AM7/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,
So,, to summarize, you want to have the API that will allow you to get the list of delegations for a given user. Is it right?
Could you tell me how you are creating the delegations now? Always with collection or with RMP delegation application?
If it is with collections, we cannot help because it is specific to your application.
I am waiting for your feedback,
Best Regards.

Dipen Raval

Jul 29, 2017, 5:19:11 AM7/29/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Abhilash Sambhare, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Jul 31, 2017, 12:56:32 AM7/31/17
to Dipen Raval, Richard Manga, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Abhilash Sambhare
Hello Richard,

No we are not implementing the delegations on the basis of collection. We had implemented the delegation module using the connectors provided by the RMP for delegations which includes - Create Delegation, get user delegations, delete delegation and modify delegation.

while using these delegation connectors we are also maintaining the a separate custom collection in which we are maintaining the delegations details. This custom delegations are used in the applications.

So what I want is - The connectors to create a custom delegation module with the new features.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sagar

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Richard Manga

Aug 3, 2017, 6:01:29 AM8/3/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, dra...@runmyprocess.com, rma...@runmyprocess.com, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Good morning Sagar,
Now it is clear for me also.
Please, could you specify exactly which connectors you need based on your business requirements?
In fact, the idea is to send you only information that is useful for you.
Best Regards,
Richard

Prachi Chandak

Aug 4, 2017, 6:50:47 PM8/4/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Dipen Raval, rma...@runmyprocess.com, Abhilash Sambhare, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Could you please provide connector detail mentioned in last post.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Aug 7, 2017, 2:30:42 AM8/7/17
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Dipen Raval, Richard Manga, Abhilash Sambhare
Hello Prachi,

As new Delegation module provide a new feature of  project wise delegation. We would require a connector details of the "Create Delegation".  If there are any changes in the connector details of the "modify delegation" and "delete delegation" then you can provide those details also. Please write us in case of any doubts or any information.

Thanks

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Richard Manga

Aug 17, 2017, 5:58:28 AM8/17/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pcha...@runmyprocess.com, dra...@runmyprocess.com, rma...@runmyprocess.com, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Sagar,
Please, remind me on monday to send you the descriptions of these connectors.
I have a meeting with R&D on tuesday, and during the meeting I will try to get these information and send them to you.
Best Regards,
Richard

mmt.d...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2017, 5:59:03 AM8/24/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, pcha...@runmyprocess.com, dra...@runmyprocess.com, rma...@runmyprocess.com, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Good morning Sagar,

Can you contact Richard on hang out to plan a call?

Best regards,

Marrion Bureau

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 11:58:28 AM UTC+2, Richard Manga wrote:
> Hi Sagar,
> Please, remind me on monday to send you the descriptions of these connectors.
> I have a meeting with R&D on tuesday, and during the meeting I will try to get these information and send them to you.
> Best Regards,
> Richard
>
> On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 8:30:42 AM UTC+2, Sagar Wadekar wrote:
>
> Hello Prachi,
>

> As new Delegation module provide a new feature of  project wise delegation. We would require a connector details of the "Create Delegation".  If there are any changes in the connector details of the "modify delegation" and "delete delegation" then you can provide those details also. Please write us in case of any doubts or any information.
>

> Thanks
>

> Regards,
>
> Sagar Wadekar
> Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd
> M: (+91)  9552673367
>
> E: sagar....@flowian.com|
>

> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Abhilash Sambhare <abhilash...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sagar,
>

> Apology for delay in response.
>

> You can implement  user management application for delegation.In the application you can delegate the users as per your business requirement.
> All the new features are implemented in the user management application.
>

> Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Abhilash Sambhare
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 2:15 PM, <sagar....@flowian.com> wrote:
>

> Hello Abhilash,
>

> Could you please let us know if there are any updates on the above.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Sagar
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/8c8ab766-21ed-45a0-b201-5cafd4d3aca1%40runmyprocess.com.

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/3cf83e6b-cbf0-42f7-9751-9fa0ade8dafe%40runmyprocess.com.

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Abhilash Sambhare

Nov 2, 2017, 6:48:21 AM11/2/17
to mmt.d...@gmail.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Prachi Chandak, Dipen Raval, Richard Manga, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Can you please confirm your issue has been clarified?

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Nov 5, 2017, 3:31:53 AM11/5/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, mmt.d...@gmail.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Prachi Chandak, Richard Manga, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Nov 5, 2017, 11:59:12 PM11/5/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, mmt.d...@gmail.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Prachi Chandak, Dipen Raval, Richard Manga
Hello Richard,

Can we have a call to understand the new delegation module & If you can guide us on How can we built it.

Awaiting for the response form you.

Thanks.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Sagar Wadekar

Nov 15, 2017, 1:23:27 AM11/15/17
to Abhilash Sambhare, Richard Manga, mmt.d...@gmail.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Prachi Chandak, Dipen Raval, Sébastien Bonnotte, Chaitrali Deshpande
Hello Richard,

This is regarding the new delegation module published by RMP. We would like to understand the building components of the new module so that we can implement it in our projects with some custom changes.  Could you please let me know your availability to set up a meeting to understand the new delegation building components.

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Sagar Wadekar <sagar....@flowian.com> wrote:
Hello Richard,

Can we have a call to understand the new delegation module & If you can guide us on How can we built it.

Awaiting for the response form you.

Thanks.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Richard Manga

Jan 4, 2018, 3:50:01 AM1/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, abhilash...@runmyprocess.com, rma...@runmyprocess.com, mmt.d...@gmail.com, pcha...@runmyprocess.com, dra...@runmyprocess.com, sbon...@runmyprocess.com, chaitrali...@flowian.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Good morning SAGAR,

All the actions performed in the new delegation application are done with APIs.

So, if you want to develop your delegation project, you just need to get the descriptions of all the APIs (get user delegations, create delegation, delete delegations...).

You can find the descriptions of these APIs simply by inspecting the network when you perform the different operations.

Best Regards,