Process instances updated but related report instances not updated

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:09:08 AM2/2/18
Problem: Process instances updated but related report instances not updated

In my “My Report” web interface report, it will shows the status of my records (eg : Valid / Expire / Cancelled. In my process workflow, when start process, it will split into 2 branches –
• Branch A go to a manual task with screen : “Edit screen” for users to edit the records at any time (infinite loop)
• Branch B has 6 timers to auto send out 6 email reminder to users. Once it reach the last reminder, it will auto change the status = “Collateral Expired - ..”

Currently, after the last reminder is run, in the process report, it shows the status has changed to “Collateral expired ..”. But in the web interface report, the status still show “Valid collateral” (keep refreshing the screen but still cannot show the latest status)
I am not sure why the web interface report is not showing the correct status. I already check the field name and the web interface design (filters, etc) but still cannot find the reason.

Any hints on what to check ? I have been trying for nearly a month now.
Attached is the problem I am facing.

Thanks in advance

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:12:48 AM2/2/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
I attached the file here
Status not updated in WIR.pdf

Prachi Chandak

Feb 8, 2018, 9:11:15 PM2/8/18
to yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi,

Sorry for delay in response.
But can you please share the process details with screenshots and configuration of web interface report.

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 2:42 PM, yoke-leng.chan via Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community <suppor...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
I attached the file here

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:01:54 AM2/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com
I attached the full WF ans the screen setups in the 2 pdf.

Thanks

194721.pdf
Status not updated in WIR.pdf

Amit Bais

Apr 4, 2018, 3:04:54 AM4/4/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

We have tried to reproduce the issue on our side and it's working fine.
To resolve your issue we must know the architecture of the process and all the variable's value in it.
We request you to give us a suitable date and time so that we can have a hangout session to understand and resolve the issue.

Feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Amit A. Bais
RunMyProcess Support