Role Status: Running (number)

ezz...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 7:58:22 AM11/27/15

I have a problem doing changes in a role. Maybe is an easy issue but I can't solve it. When I go to organization tab, and I open the edit role window. I see at the bottom of this window the green tick with the words "Running(21)" instead of "Calculated". The green tick is stuck with the Running(21) and I can't do changes in this role like adding or deleting people. I hope you can help me.

Thank you

angie....@opensky.com.co

Nov 27, 2015, 11:01:16 AM11/27/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ezz...@gmail.com
Hi,

I have the same issue.

Thanks for your help.

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 28, 2015, 9:38:00 AM11/28/15

"Running2" means server is computing. yesterday we had a small performance issue due to which the computation time was longer. It will be normal in next couple of hours and calculation will be fast again.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--