Production Mode CSS

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 11:01:52 AM11/25/15
Hi.
When I change one version to production mode, the css of header change why?

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 26, 2015, 7:11:26 AM11/26/15

Please give us more details on this i.e change in header css you are observing, and screen-print if possible.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2015, 7:35:55 AM11/26/15
Hi Pankaj.
See the header in production and test mode. I send the 2 screenshots.
production.JPG
test.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 5:30:30 AM11/27/15
Hi.
I already did this. I saw that the css used in header in your internal CSS, that is portal12...css
How in test mode appears ok and in live mode not? Can you help me?

Bidisha Das

Nov 29, 2015, 4:57:42 PM11/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Did you add any CSS to the Web Interface? because portal.css is by default present in all WIs.And default CSS is the same in both TEST & LIVE mode.I can't reproduce the issue.

I would like to know if you have configured any header or menu bar for the WI.Also,if you have added any Custom CSS to the WI?

From the screenshot you sent,something seems to be wrong with the 2nd screenshot.I guess it is in TEST mode and the CSS doesnot seem to be the default one(portal.css).Looks like you have added Custom CSS to the WI.Kindly send me screenshot of the Header,Menubar and CSS part if any from the WI configuration.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 5:04:02 AM12/2/15
Hi Bidisha.
Yes I had CSS to interface, but in tests works, but in production the header disappear. I saw that the configuration of header it is just in portal12.css. See my screenshot.
headercss.JPG

Bidisha Das

Dec 2, 2015, 5:09:55 AM12/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Please send screenshot of your WI Implementation Tab -> Display the header -> Settings and WI Stylesheet tab.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

freal...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 5:13:31 AM12/2/15