delete data

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2014, 4:51:12 AM7/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I need to delete the entries in the progress report and tasks displayed in the home page. How can it be done?
I am attaching a screenshot of the report.

Thanks & Regards

erp_mail.png

Sweta Suman

Jul 30, 2014, 5:09:24 AM7/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In order to delete enteries of progress report(WebInterface report). Follow below steps-

1) GoTo WebInterface Report --> select the mode(test/acceptance/live) --> Search results.
2) In the right corner of report you will have delete icon,from there you can delete the enteries.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2014, 6:11:30 AM7/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I don't want to delete the entire column. I need to delete the values inserted into the column. This has to be done from the report viewed in the home page.

Regards

Shobhit Tripathi

Jul 30, 2014, 6:59:51 AM7/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm, whether you want to delete the column from home page or you want to delete the row from home page.

If you want to delete Row from home page, you can do it manually only (as Sweta mentioned).

If you want to delete Column from home page you need to follow below step-

1. Go to Web Interface Report --> then go to Edit Search option.
2. There is one option "Choose columns to be displayed" you can select only those column which you want to show in Web Interface Report into homepage.

Thanks & Regards
Shobhit

Gareth Thiveux

Jul 30, 2014, 7:06:44 AM7/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

To delete an entry/row from the report, you need to go on the Development Environment side, go to your report configuration page and click on the little bin to delete the row, as illustrated below.

Images intégrées 1

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.