About the autocomplete widget

maybeg...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 11:56:31 AM4/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I'm trying to make a autocomplete widget works, but it doesn't.

I attached some images explaining my issue.

thanks

autocomplete widget.PNG
collection proveedores.PNG
WI.PNG

Richard Manga

Apr 24, 2014, 6:18:21 PM4/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Please check that you included the JS libraries in the other specified in the tutorial.

When you use autocomplete widget, you should also insert some characters ("minLength" parameter in the JS code in the tutorial) in order to activate the autocompletion.

Finally, check the data in your collection, because the autocompletion produces a result only if the characters inserted match one record in this specific field of your collection.

Regards,

Richard Manga

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

maybeg...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2014, 10:53:01 AM4/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi Richard.

I'm trying to make this with the packaged autocomplete. I attached an image with the order I have with the JS libraries.

If I chose the packaged autocomplete I need to use the JS scrip anyways, is it true?

Because I think this is very simple, I mean I'm not sure how to use the JS code in the tutorial in the meanwhile I'm using the packaged autocomplete approach.

Thanks.
att:
nes

JS libraries order.PNG

maybeg...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2014, 2:53:35 PM4/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi

This is working now.

I think the problem was the value property that I was using inside the autocomplete configuration section.

Thanks.

att:
nes