Different Users Different States

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 5:37:53 AM1/29/16
Hi.
I have some states and some users, and each user is allocated to each state. So I want that in Reports interface for example, create a field that put the name the connected user at the moment. Is it possible?

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 29, 2016, 6:24:45 AM1/29/16

Is the "States" value is saved in users meta data, if yes, you can access it by ${P_connected_user.extended.xxx}. please create a new measure and populate it by state value to display in report.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2016, 6:28:31 AM1/29/16
Hi.
States is the lane of process. What I sould put in xxx?

Pankaj Kumar

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 5:21:42 AM2/1/16
Hi.
Didn't work. I send the screenshots. Please help me.
list.JPG
script.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 1, 2016, 5:56:21 AM2/1/16

Are you trying to shows users from lane in a report or in a list?
If in report, please refer to earlier solution suggested by us.

To show users from lane in a list, please select your List as Type "Users" and select the role to which you want to show.

Please refer to below link for List widget.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:51 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
Didn't work. I send the screenshots. Please help me.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Recetor rec

Feb 1, 2016, 5:58:23 AM2/1/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
In report, but the javascript field that you said for I create, appear error, understand?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 5:59:46 AM2/1/16

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 2, 2016, 2:17:23 AM2/2/16

"Get_lane_users" is freemarker method, it will gives error to try as java script method. Please use this method in process input/output variable tab to execute this method.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2016, 5:06:34 AM2/2/16
Hi.
I send the screenhot. Is it right?
getLane.JPG

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2016, 12:44:02 PM2/2/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, recetor....@gmail.com
Somebody can help me?

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 3, 2016, 3:56:16 AM2/3/16

You are passing 0 for lane id and organization id in the method. Please pass the correct id in the method.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 11:14 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Somebody can help me?

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016, 4:45:18 AM2/3/16
Hi. So i should change for user id and organization id. And after how I can call the variable in report?
Other thing, if I have more than user allocated in same lane, what is the user ID?

Pankaj Kumar

recetor....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2016, 6:10:31 AM2/3/16
If I understand, in report, the name that will be appear is the name of the lane right? The problem is that I want the name of user in lane, understand?