Modify E-mail

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 9:22:50 AM9/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hello Support ,

How Can I change E-mail that I already defined on your platform, for example
I defined username:xx...@sita.aero by mistake ,I need to change it to yy...@sita.aero to a correct one.since this tab is inactive in user information

Shall I need to delete i and redefine again / please advise

Thank you for prompt response.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 26, 2013, 10:00:28 AM9/26/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello Mosa,

You cannot modify an email once it's registered. You have to delete the account and recreate a new one.
PS: Do NOT delete a user that has already launched a process,  has some assigned task or created a file on the plateform.

Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---