CAPI

nano...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 3:02:59 PM1/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I was follow this example http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example

I have this problem in the Create The Composite API part

{"name":"Service Unavailable","code":503,"desc":"2015-01-14T19:49:39+0000 - Task \"Login \ren Zoho\" (id: 1[0] - status: ABORTED): Error while processing {P_result.TICKET}\nExpression P_result.TICKET is undefined on line 1, column 3 in Login \ren Zoho."}

I do the same as in the example but I dont know what is problem, can you help me?

PD: the image of the login's connector are different? because it show get accounts from matching account name and not Login ZohoCRM

Bidisha Das

Jan 14, 2015, 11:00:37 PM1/14/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
I guess ${P_result.TICKET} doesnot contain the authentication token.Run the connector without any output variable if you are able to login successfully.After that check in process internal parameters in P_result what vaiable stores the Auth token.Use that variable in process output variable.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha