Google document login error 404

mastrod...@fatergroup.com

Jun 5, 2015, 11:40:27 AM6/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Dear experts,
I have a process that includes the Google API Login Connectors and the Google Documents Connectors to upload some files in a Google Drive account.

The process worked correctly until some days ago.
At the moment the connector Login Documents doesn't work and I didn't do any changes to the project.

I've read that now Google requires Oauth 2L authentication.
I have no idea to how update my process with the new authentication scheme.
These are the connectors that I'm using:
1. Login Documents
2. Get the id of a folder [v3.0]
3. Create a subfolder [v3.0]
4. Upload a file (no conversion) to a folder [v3]

Please, can you suggest me any solutions? How I can replace only the connectors regarding the Login to Documents and maintain all the others?

In this moment all my processes are stopped and I have to correct this issues as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Mattia

Sushma Padidela

Jun 5, 2015, 2:12:38 PM6/5/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fatergroup.com
Hi,

Google has deprecated Client Login/Password as authentication scheme and now only OAuth2.0 should be used for authentication.

Refer :

You should replace Login/Password with Oauth2 as described in our documentation :

You can also refer to our attached documentation with steps that may help you in setting up Oauth 2.0, Google Drive apis and Google Spreadsheets Api.

Google documents API's are also changed by Google so please see the attached Google Drive document to build your new connectors.

1st Approach:
The PDF tutorial was a one-time step for a system admin to get refresh token that can authenticate connector calls on behalf of all other users using its access token provided you mention query paramter access_type=offline in the one time connector call's url to get refresh token. In this approach, access token needs to be renewed after every manual task as it expires in 10 minutes.

2nd Approach:
If you need to use each end user's authentication, then you can follow the tutorial below to get one time client id and secret and store in project vault. Then end user will see a consent screen to allow RMP to access his spreadsheets,drive etc . You can renew access token via CAPI and it will maintained for each user separately by RMP in its provider.

This configure step screen just needs to be performed once in both these approaches.
However, in the second approach mentioned above, a consent screen that asks the end user to allow access will appear for all end users first time they access unless they revoke access or change password.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
google_oauth2.pdf
google spreadsheets api example.pdf
google_drive_api.pdf

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jun 12, 2015, 6:42:38 AM6/12/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fatergroup.com
Hello Sushma,
I also need connectors for API V3 but I noticed that none of them are published under "Connectors". there are only V2 versions.

Now, I see that you uploaded a pdf for Google API but we are not expert in developing API and an important "plus" of RMP platform is the availability of "ready-to-use" connectors.
So, can you say that RMP officially will not make available connector V3 for
Gdrive, Gsites, etc. ?

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jun 12, 2015, 6:43:49 AM6/12/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fatergroup.com, mastrod...@fatergroup.com
Thank you.

ciche...@fatergroup.com

Jun 26, 2015, 8:43:56 AM6/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fatergroup.com
On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 8:12:38 PM UTC+2, Sushma Padidela wrote:
Hello Sushma,
is there a similar RMP documentation for Google Site connectors as the ones you attached for Google Drive and Google Spreadsheets ?

Thank you.

Sweta Suman

Jun 26, 2015, 11:11:29 PM6/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mastrod...@fatergroup.com
Hi,

We do not have any RMP documentation for Google Sites yet.

Here is the official documentation about Google Sites API -

Hope this helps you.

--
Thanks,
Sweta