Importing User

shashan...@flowian.com

Jun 27, 2018, 7:11:08 AM6/27/18
When i am importing user from User Management it gives me error while importing please help me how can i do that.
I have also attached what issue i am facing.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank.

Gunjan Rajgure

Jun 30, 2018, 6:22:28 AM6/30/18
Hello Flowian Team,

After uploading csv file click once on Import button.
Import User does following things :
1.  If the user does not exist, the import process adds it in the list of users.
2.  If the user exists, the process updates it with the fields refered previously.

Please check your email in which you will get mails from RunMyProcess. If user is successfully added or updated, you will get email notification for that. If user is not added or updated, then you need to check your csv file.
You can get reference from csv template file/csv example file. Please go through the User Management document Here.

Still if you are facing any issue then please don't hesitate to contact us for any query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 4:36 PM, <sup...@flowian.com> wrote:
When i am importing user from user management it gives me error i have also attached the issue what i am facing please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Shashank Tiwari

Jul 2, 2018, 1:09:57 AM7/2/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Gunjan,

I am still facing the issue after going  through the User Management document Here.
Can you please provide some csv files with values.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Prachi Chandak

Jul 7, 2018, 8:05:20 AM7/7/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, shashan...@flowian.com
Hi Shashank,

Apologies for the delay in response.

Please try using the attached CSV file to import user from User Management Tool.

Please let get us back if you still face any issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Shashank Tiwari <shashan...@flowian.com> wrote:
Hello Gunjan,

I am still facing the issue after going  through the User Management document Here.
Can you please provide some csv files with values.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank
sample_csv.csv

Dipen Raval

Jul 9, 2018, 6:53:19 AM7/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Shashank Tiwari
Hi Shashank,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support