priority variable

mati...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2018, 2:22:53 PM7/27/18
Hi team,

I need to know how can I do to set priority variable (used in manual task)

nI need to know if there is any way to set the priority of a manual task by means of a variable in the web interface.

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 1, 2018, 1:16:11 AM8/1/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Extremely sorry for delay in response.
You can set priority of manual task in process. See screen print for more information.
if you want to set priority from web interface you cant set default one which is in manual task ,
but you can use your own variable to set priority on web-interface and when you notifying task
assigned user via email you can set value of your variable dynamically in email or where you required.
we try to reproduce your issue please find attached screen-prints for more information.

please correct me if i missunderstood your requirment.

Do feel free to contact us should you have any further queries.

Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Priority.PNG
Web-Interface.PNG
Process.PNG

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 3, 2018, 7:19:23 PM8/3/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 5, 2018, 9:58:42 PM8/5/18
Hello,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Awaiting for your response.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Aug 8, 2018, 1:44:40 PM8/8/18
Hi Matias,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support