history widget validation

stor...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018, 8:08:45 AM8/20/18
Hi there.

I am attempting to create a general error popup element through a javascript.

Currently I am using the RMPApplication.getInvalidWidgets()-function in order to parse which labels to show in the error message.

It seems to be working for all elements except for the history widget?

I have also double checked this by using the widget function .isValid(), which always returns true.

I have set the comments to be required and the element does get marked as invalid if I click a button to continue with the process flow.

Have I made a mistake somewhere? Or is the fault in those functions?

Regards
Svensson, Peter

empty_but_valid.PNG

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 22, 2018, 11:58:18 AM8/22/18
Hi Peter,

For History widget, please try "isCommented()" method to check if comments are added to the widget or not.

Kindly let me know in case you have any query.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

stor...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2018, 3:56:09 AM8/23/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, stor...@gmail.com
Hi there.

Sadly, that doesn't help entirely.

Is there some function available for .isRequired() as well then?

It would be inconvenient to have to scan through all elements in order to find the incorrect history widgets, but doable. If I can validate if a comment should exist or not to begin with. Otherwise it doesn't really help :(

If the element isn't required, I shouldn't stop the process from moving on, nor add it to a popup informing the user of mistakes.

Regards
Svensson, Peter