Remove Footer of Page RMP

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 12:29:08 PM1/21/16
Hi.
Is it possible remove from page this footer?

"Powered by Fujitsu RunMyProcess - © 2016"

Sweta Suman

Jan 22, 2016, 2:09:39 AM1/22/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Yes ,you can do that using CSS.

Firstly take an HTML widget on your web interface that will contain your custom CSS.

To apply your CSS to a specific element, open your web interface and right click on the element you want to modify, then select "inspect element". Retrieve the class or the id of the element and use that id in CSS to apply custom footer.

Hope this helps you.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

recetor....@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 5:56:49 AM1/22/16
Hi. Didn't work. I send the pictures in attachments. Please help me.
Footer.JPG
html_widget.JPG
InspectElement.JPG

Sweta Suman

Jan 23, 2016, 10:35:36 AM1/23/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Try below code in Html/CSS tester of Web Interface. Its working fine at my end.

#rmpfooter{
display:none;
}

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 4:26 PM, <recetor....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. Didn't work. I send the pictures in attachments. Please help me.
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

recetor....@gmail.com