How to use P_connected_user.name in Web interface Report filter

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Jul 30, 2018, 12:15:39 AM7/30/18
Good day,

In my web interface report, I want to create a report to show all records created by the user currently logging in. In the filter, I used "Project Manager" = ${P_connected_user.name} but it does not show any records out in the report.

If I remove the filter, I can see the records.

I need to used variable ("Project Manager") to cater for changes of Project Manager.

In the form, variable : project_manager is auto captured using ${P_initiator.name}

See attachment

thanks

P_connected_user.pdf

Dipen Raval

Aug 1, 2018, 3:09:32 AM8/1/18

In the web interface report, could you please try with  ${P_user.name}.
It will show you all records created by the user currently logging in.

Apology for the delay in response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Aug 1, 2018, 11:34:09 PM8/1/18
Good day Dipen,

Thank you. It is working now.

I got confused with P_user.name and P_connected_user.name