Importing CSV with quotes and commas.

bp...@lucravalde.com

Apr 7, 2015, 1:45:29 PM4/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

I am attempting to import a csv. One of the fields ocassionally has quotes with a comma within the quoted text. (example: "Temp Company, LLC")

Runmyprocess is not ignoring these, and it is throwing off the parsing. Is there a flag or something to allow me to ignore quoted commas when importing? I don't see anything in the documentation.

-Brandon

Pankaj Kumar

Apr 8, 2015, 2:53:52 AM4/8/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, bp...@lucravalde.com
Hi Brandon,

We created a small example of importing the csv file in the collection with values like "pankaj , 1", its importing fine in the collection. May be you are getting the error because of file structure is broke or other reson. Please try with small csv file and let us know.

I am attaching the csv file with values that we tested in importing.

Freemarker code: ${import_objects( file_id,"collection_name",",","true")}

If you are still facing the problem, kindly share the csv file that you are trying to importing.

Thanks,
Pankaj Kumar

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess