List of Active Users in Dropdown list

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2014, 1:40:41 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Team,

We have around 360 users in our project of which around 190 users are active. Now in our application we have a requirement to show the list of all active users in a dropdown list.I have tried a custom list but its displaying all the users but we need only active users to be displayed.Please help me out

regards,
vijay

Sweta Suman

Dec 4, 2014, 2:50:53 AM12/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

There is a connector under RunmyProcess - Secured Connection provider named "Get Active Users". You can use this connector  to retrieve all active users of your account.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 12:21:12 AM12/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sweta,

Thanks for the solution.Now by using the connector in a process am able to get an array of users list.But how can I set those array values to a list widget.I have attached the screen shot in we have the array values which we have to set to the list widget.

regards,
vijay

Sweta Suman

Dec 5, 2014, 3:24:41 AM12/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I am not able to see any attachment.
Best practices is to use Composite Api. Follow below steps-

Step -1  Create a Composite Api(New-->Composite Api).
In CAPI configuration Tab -

Result Media Type - application/json
Accept media type - application/json.

In Design tab-

1) Take a connector "Get Active User"
   a) In output variable of activity  Name:user  value:${P_result.Feed.User}(PFA)

Step-2 Go To API Listener tab of Web Interface,select the CAPI.

Select a Launch event-
e.g. If you want to list to be populated on page load use Screen Initialized. You can write js on "Completed" event to set the result into variable based list/Dynamic List.

Link for reference-

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

regards,
vijay

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 9:03:40 AM12/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vijaysa...@gmail.com
Hi Sweta,

I have followed the steps provided in the doc but am not able to set the values to list widget.Here is the code which I have written.

var myarray= new Array();
var userList = P_computed.Result.Feed.User;
//console.log("the users list is----"+userList);
for(var i =0;i<userList.length;i++){
var item = {
"label": userList[i],
"value": userList[i]
};
myarray.push(item);
}
myarrayJSON = JSON.stringify(myarray);
//console.log("the json array is----"+myarrayJSON);
rmp_set_vb_list_value("vb_items",myarrayJSON);

function rmp_set_vb_list_value(vb_name,vb_value) {
var a = new RMP_List();
console.log("the list values are----"+vb_value);
//console.log("the list names are----"+vb_name);
a.fromArray(vb_value);
console.log("the array list---"+a);
RMPApplication.setList("vb_items",a);
id_item.loadList();
return true;
}

regards,
vijay.

vijaysa...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2014, 11:01:55 AM12/5/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vijaysa...@gmail.com
Hi Sweta,

I got the solution, there were few modifications which I have done for the code which I have posted in the earlier post.I'm posting the working code here..Thanks Guys for the Awesome Support!!!

console.log("the users list is----"+userList.length);