Noobie question about iframe

fbouqu...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2014, 6:16:36 AM3/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I would like to know if end users can interact within an iframe. I would like to achieve something like this:

- display a google spreadsheet in a RMP form
- have enduser edit the google spreasheet in the same form

Is it possible?

Thank you and best regards

Fabien

Richard Manga

Mar 14, 2014, 6:48:05 AM3/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Fabien,

You can interact with google spreadsheet using the following method:

- You can display data that are in the spreadsheet in a widget array.

- Then, you can have RMP text/number/date  input widgets that will allow the users to insert data they want to put inside the spreadsheet.

- Finally, you have RMP connectors that will allow you to update specific fields of the spreadsheet.

The following tutorial explains more in detail how to use your Google Spreadsheet in RMP Application.

If you have any other question don't hesitate to contact us.

Richard Manga.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

fbouqu...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2014, 5:01:31 AM3/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, fbouqu...@gmail.com
Hello Richard,

Thank you for your quick reply. I will have a deep look at the video.

Best regards

Fabien