Unable to load application config

Alan

May 12, 2016, 8:25:29 AM5/12/16
Hi Team,

I got error message like attached file or like below.

This error occured when I re-open WI document after saving document. If I submit this document without saving, it works well.

Unable to load application config

Expected hash. history_comments_table evaluated instead to freemarker.template.SimpleScalar on line 33, column 15201 in 2e73b1d0-183b-11e6-9620-0619bd984419.
Bad Request

What do I have to check?

Regards,
Alan.

20160512-21-18-12.jpg

al...@wedosoft.net

May 12, 2016, 8:41:55 AM5/12/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, al...@wedosoft.net
2016년 5월 12일 목요일 오후 9시 25분 29초 UTC+9, Alan 님의 말:
This is error message in javascript console.

---------------------------
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/1082278242/appli/280460/state/0?media=ap…3e-11e6-8ede-02b3a23437c9&P_attributes=tester&P_arv=2&random=1463056763056
---------------------------

Bidisha Das

May 12, 2016, 9:49:39 AM5/12/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Alan,
Are you using "Save document" on button while saving the WI ? Where from are you trying to open the WI instance? What are the widgets you are using on your WI? From the error screenshot,I could see that it may be due to History widget. So,I tried to replicate the same but unfortunately could not.Its working perfectly fine for me.

Kindly share your WI screenshot if required.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

al...@wedosoft.net

May 12, 2016, 11:26:40 AM5/12/16
2016년 5월 12일 목요일 오후 10시 49분 39초 UTC+9, Bidisha Das 님의 말:
Hi,

Yes, I used history widget. So I remove that widget but it was same. "history_comments_table" is array widget's variable.

Regarding your question, I used "Save document" button and I opend WI in WI report, and I used two custom widget on WI.

I found when I remove one custom widget among two widgets, it is loaded. Removed custom widget has so many widget. So I can't find the reason.

Additonally, I didn't assign variable and identifier on custom widget. Can it be the reason?

Any idea you have?

Regards
Alan.

al...@wedosoft.net

May 12, 2016, 11:38:45 AM5/12/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, al...@wedosoft.net
2016년 5월 13일 금요일 오전 12시 26분 40초 UTC+9, al...@wedosoft.net 님의 말:
Hi, I used WI report for "Process" not "WI". I know save document instance doesn't start process yet.

Please check this.

Regards,
Alan.
20160513-00-37-04.jpg

al...@wedosoft.net

May 12, 2016, 12:12:56 PM5/12/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, al...@wedosoft.net
2016년 5월 13일 금요일 오전 12시 38분 45초 UTC+9, al...@wedosoft.net 님의 말:
Hi Bidisha,

I found the reason. It was becuase specific code on javascript widget.

Thanks for your comment.

Regards,
Alan.

Bidisha Das

May 13, 2016, 5:13:32 AM5/13/16
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Alan,
Good to know that your issue has been resolved.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha